Comment on page
The content builder of AiBud can be used to generate a wide range of text-based content, such as blog posts.
The content builder has the following settings:
- Bulk content builder - This feature allows users to create multiple blog posts simultaneously, all centered around a specific topic.
- Language of the text - The content of the posts can be created in several languages including English, Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Arabic, and many others.
- Writing Style - From the provided list, a style for the text can be selected that closely resembles human-made writing.
- Writing Tone - Tones allow you to tailor your content to a specific audience and in a desired style. The available tones include neutral, formal, assertive, cheerful, narrative, sarcastic, and many more.
AiBud Playground Model has the following options:
- Model - At present, the Davinci model is the sole suitable model for generating written content. However, once more advanced models become accessible, you will have the option to select from among them.
- Temperature - is a parameter used in language models that determines the creativity and randomness of the generated text. A higher temperature results in more creative and diverse responses, while a lower temperature produces more conservative and predictable responses. It essentially controls the degree of uncertainty and randomness in the model's output.
- Max Tokens - Max Tokens refers to the maximum number of tokens or discrete units of text, that can be input into a natural language processing (NLP) model at one time.
The commands serve as a precise inquiry that is transmitted to the AI.
The values within the curly brackets will be substituted with the information from the related category.
The AI prompts can be customized by editing the commands, but the values within the curly brackets should not be changed.
In the subject section of the Content builder, the general topic of the post should be provided so that AI can generate the rest of the content. After providing the subject, you can click on the "Generate All" button to generate the post. If you need to create more specified content, you are required to fill out the sections below.
Filling out the title field allows you to generate more specific posts based on the post title.
The number of sections that will be generated can be selected to divide the post into several parts.
The content of the post will be generated based on the title and number of paragraphs in each section.
As soon as the post content is generated, by clicking the "Generate Excerpt" button, you can get a summary of the post.
Once the text has been generated, a new post will be created in the WordPress dashboard by clicking the "Create Post" button.
After clicking the button, the pop-up window appears with a successful message. The post will be saved as a draft. You can publish it by going to the edit post section.
While editing the post, you can edit the title and excerpt, or publish without making any changes.