We clearly understand that most of our customers (freelancers and creative agencies) create a website for their clients. And for one project you have to create more than one staging website. If you have used the one Purchased code for the staging website and can not register it for the primary website, follow these steps to reset the Purchase code from the staging website:
1. Backup/Clone the staging website files and the database.
2. Make a site migration. We recommend using the Duplicator plugin, to apply cloning and migration of the websites. You can find more details here.
3. After the migration, walk through the site and make sure everything is displaying and functioning correctly.
4. Click on the Deactivate button in the staging site dashboard. You will receive a notification that you agree to deactivate, press the Ok button and the system deletes the theme automatically
5. In the dashboard of the new website, click Activate button and go through all the steps described on the SequoiaActivation page: