The Vin Audit service is available in the Motors VIN Decoder Pro version of the plugin
VinAudit VIN Decoder Provider's main goal is to compile a comprehensive vehicle history report from the most authoritative sources. VinAudit continuously aggregates data from government agencies, non-profit organizations, and industry partners. Our data partnerships currently include:
- And partnerships with other government agencies and industry partners
You can browse four types of Vehicle Data APIs and they are:
- Vehicle Specifications APIUse an advanced VIN decoder to generate detailed vehicle specifications
- Market Value APIAccess real-time market value and sales data across the United States
- Ownership Cost APIAccess data model for estimating ownership cost in upcoming years
- Vehicle History APIAccess the raw vehicle history data featured on their standard report
To get the Vin Audit API key to decode a number of VINs refer to the Vin Audit decoder official website and register.
After activating the Motors VIN Decoder Pro plugin, each customer is required to set an account in the Vin Audit platform and buy their service and the platform will provide the API key with API secret key
In order to set up the Vin Audit settings in our plugin, you will need the API key for specification and the API Secret key for a specification. To take these two keys, log in to their platform with your password and buy their service to get those keys. There are different pricing plans, due to your status choose one of them.
The following steps should be taken to set up Vin Audit Service:
- 1.Go to the VIN Decoder Specification Providers section in the plugin, then go to Vin Audit Settings:
2. Enable API method Vin Audit Make Default button and insert your API key for a specification.
3. After inserting the necessary API key, click the Save Changes button.
4. Insert the plugin's specific shortcode [stm_motors_vin_decoders] into the desired page and begin to use the Vin Audit Services
You can use any theme to check how the Motors VIN Decoder Plugin is working independently. As an example, we used a simple WordPress plugin Twenty-twenty theme.
Let's see the example of the car detailed information using VIN Audit Service:
After inserting the shortcode into some desired page, you can see the VIN input field to apply the process
Enter any available VIN number to check and click Apply:
Here is the result of VIN Audit Service car specification info: