In the Details, you can set up the following information about a vehicle:
- Mention the stock number of a vehicle;
- Listing location;
- Latitude and longitude;
- VIN number or Vehicle Identification Number is a 17-digit number stamped into the chassis of a car that serves as the car's unique identity code;
- City or highway mileage per gallon;
- Registration date (works only with Classified layout);
- Certification name (works only with Classified layout);
- Certificate 1 Link;
- Certified 1 Logo;
- Certificate 2 Link;
- Certified 2 Logo;
- Created by;
- Amount of car views;
- Amount of phone views.
You can preview the changes you made if you see the "eye" icon in front of the option.