Comment on page
Listings are custom post types used to showcase cars that company owners publish as advertisements. Site administrators can access all listings in Dashboard > Listings > All Items section:
For each listing, you can specify a description, standard Singe Car Page Options, and customizable Car Options with Listing Manager while editing them individually.
The layout of all published listings will be displayed according to a single listing template.
The single listing description is a regular WordPress Classic editor where authors can provide short information about the vehicle.
The description will be displayed as Seller's notes on the Single listing page:
In demo layouts which were imported with the WPBakery page builder display page template with widgets:
It is possible to replace the widgets and create a custom layout for selected listings using the WPBakery page builder.
In the Listing Manager section, information about a vehicle will be added.
The "Page options" section of the individual listing contains settings for the Hero section of the post.
- Page Background Color - Changes the background color of the Single listing:
With background color
- Transparent Header - Makes header menu background transparent.
- TITLE BOX Alignment - Aligns the title of the listing in the hero section:
- Title - option to enable/disable title box section:
Title Box Enabled
- Select Title Tag - option to select HTML tag for hero title.
- Sub Title - Custom text for the Hero section displayed below the title.
- Background Color - changes the background color to replace the default background image of the title box.
- Font Color - the font color of the page title
- Line Color - option to set a custom color for decorative lines.
- Sub Title Font Color - the font color of the subtitle.
- Custom Background Image - changes the background image to replace the default background image of the title box.
- Breadcrumbs - when enabledBreadcrumbs will be displayed at the top of the page: