Image Checkbox (Pro feature)
The Image Checkbox element is similar to the existing Checkbox element. However, the element allows you to add radio button options with a set of images for customers to choose one among them.
Image Checkbox element contains the following attributes in the Main Settings tab:
- Name - Title of the element
- Description - Description of the element
- Show Currency Sign - Enable if you want to disable default the currency sign
- Round Value Option - Enable if you want not to round value to the whole number
- Required - Defines whether the element will be required to fill or not
- Hidden by Default - The element will be hidden until a corresponding condition is met
- Additional Classes - Add extra classes to the HTML elements to further style changes
The Image Checkbox element contains the following attributes in the Options tab:
- Image Checkbox Options - Add options with their values by clicking the Add new button. You can add as many options as you need.
Let's see the filled checkbox element with its result.
The result in the calculator form with the Total Summary block: