Comment on page
Image Checkbox (Pro feature)
The Image Checkbox element is similar to the existing Checkbox element. However, the element allows you to add radio button options with a set of images for customers to choose one among them.
In the Elements tab fundamental settings of the element can be configured. Image Checkbox element contains the following attributes in the Elements tab:
- Name - Title of the element
- Description - Description of the element
- Allowed number of options to select - Ability to set the maximum number of available options to choose from.
- Label - Add options for users to choose from
- Value or Price - Add values (only numbers) to options
- Image - You can upload images
- Add New - You can add as many options as you need
- Default Value - The default value field takes inputs after you add option values in Add Radio Options
The Styles tab is available in the Pro version of the plugin and there you can adjust the appearance of the field. The Image Checkbox element contains the following attributes in the Styles tab:
- Style - For Image Checkbox options the "Default" and "Box with icon" views are available.
- Box style - Image Radio options can be aligned with "Vertical" and "Horizontal" views.
- Style preview - A preview of the selected style will be displayed.
- Apply this image checkbox style to all image checkboxes in this calculator - When the option is enabled selected style will be applied to all Image Checkbox elements in the calculator which is being edited.
Box with icon Vertical
Box with icon Horizontal
In the Settings tab fundamental settings of the element can be configured. The Image Checkbox element contains the following attributes in the Settings tab:
- Currency Sign - Enable if you want to disable default the currency sign
- Round Value - Enable if you want not to round value to the whole number
- Required - Defines whether the element will be required to fill or not
- Hidden by Default - The element will be hidden until a corresponding condition is met
- Additional Classes - Add extra classes to the HTML elements to further style changes.
- Show in Grand Total - Disable if you want to hide the element in Grand Total.
The result in the calculator form with the Total Summary block:
Show in Grand Total enabled
Show in Grand Total disabled
The result of the Image Checkbox element will be displayed in the total summary.
The result of the Image Checkbox element will not be displayed in the total summary.