The Radio element allows you to add radio button options to choose only one by filling in the fields given.
The Radio element contains the following attributes in the Main Settings tab:
- Name - Title of the element Element.
- Description - Description of the element.
- Show Currency Sign - Enable if you want to show the currency sign.
- Required - Defines whether the element will be required to fill or not.
- Round Value - Enable if you want not to round value to the whole number.
- Hidden by Default - The element will be hidden until a corresponding condition is met.
- Show in Grand Total - Disable if you want hide the element in Grand total.
- Additional Classes - Add extra classes to the HTML elements to further style changes.
The Radio Button element contains the following attributes in the Options tab:
- Radio Options - Add options with their values by clicking the Add Radio Options button. You can add as many options as you need
- Default Value - The default value field takes inputs after you add option values in Add Radio Options
Type of Label in Total - Choose how to display the label in the total:
Show Label without Value in Total
Show Label with Value in Total
Show Value - Displays the values of the Radio options.
Show Label without Value in Total - Displays the label of the Radio options and value will not be included in Total Calculations. It is useful when the field is used to create conditions.
Show Label with Value in Total - Displays the label of the Radio options and value will be included in Total Calculations.
That means, when you give values to your radio element, you cannot see the value in your calculator, but you can see it in the total summary part which is logically correct. Let's check with an example:
The option value is changed in total summary due to service type. Please check this example below:
The result of the Radio Button element in the calculator form with the Golden delivery service:
Show in Grand Total enabled
Show in Grand Total disabled
The result of the Radio Button element will be displayed in the total summary.
The result of the Radio Button element will not be displayed in the total summary..