Date Picker (Pro feature)
With the Pro version of the Cost Calculator Plugin, users are able to add important dates and date ranges to their calculators. To use Date Picker just drag and drop it from the Elements section. Settings will be available by clicking on the element:
The Date Picker element has the following attributes in the Element Tab:
- Name - Title of the element.
- Placeholder - The default input text shown in the date picker.
- Description - Description of the element.
- Starts from the current date - The calendar will start from the selected date if you toggle restrictions in the Settings tab.
- Calendar Option - There are two types of Date picker elements, the first is with range and the second is no range.
Result of the date picker with range.
The Date Picker element has the following attributes in the Settings Tab:
- Required - Enable to make a date picking a required action.
- Toggle Date Picking Restrictions - Disable for no restrictions set (i.e. for date of birth).
- Hidden by Default - The element will be hidden until a corresponding condition is met.
- Additional Classes - Add extra classes to the HTML elements to further style changes.
- Show in Grand Total - Disable if you want to hide the element in Grand Total.
Show in Grand Total enabled
Show in Grand Total disabled
The result of the Date Picker element will be displayed in the total summary.
The result of the Date Picker element will not be displayed in the total summary.
Result of the date picker with Date Picker restrictions on:
Three days from the Current date will be disabled to select according to the settings above: