File Upload (Pro feature)
Using the File Upload element allows you to upload files in different sizes, quantities and formats.
The File Upload element contains the following attributes:
- Name - Title of the element.
- Description - Description of the element.
- Maximum file size - maximum size of the file that can be uploaded.
- Maximum attached files - maximum quantity of the files that can be attached.
- File upload price - shows the file upload price.
- Supported file formats - specifies the file formats that can be uploaded.
- Show Currency Sign - Enable if you want to show the currency symbol.
- Required - Defines whether the element will be required to fill or not.
- Hidden by Default - The element will be hidden until a corresponding condition is met.
- Show in Grand Total - Disable if you want hide the element in Grand total.
- Additional Classes - Add extra classes to the HTML elements to further style changes.
To add the File Upload element to your calculator simply drag and drop the element to your preferred place of the calculator. Fill in the fields based on your preference and save the changes.
Below you can see the result of the created sample calculator with File Upload element. By Choose file button you can upload files directly from your computer or upload files via URL.
Show in Grand Total enabled
Show in Grand Total disabled
The result of the File Upload element will be displayed in the total summary.
The result of the File Upload element will not be displayed in the total summary.
Received orders can be located in Dashboard > Cost Calculator > Orders. Orders with attached files are displayed with Paper Clip icon beside them.
Uploaded files are available in the open form on the popup window which appears after clicking the order.