The Range element allows you to add a Range Slider with start and end values.
The Range element contains the following attributes in the Main Settings tab:
- Name - Title of the element
- Description - Description of the element
- Round Value - Enable if you want not to round value to the whole number in the total summary
- Currency Sign - Enable if you want to show the currency symbol in the total summary
- Hidden by Default - The element will be hidden until a corresponding condition is met
- Show in Grand Total - Disable if you want hide the element in Grand total.
- Additional Classes - Add extra classes to the HTML elements to further style changes
The Range element contains the following attributes in the Options tab:
- Minimum Range Value - minimum value that Range Button can take
- Maximum Range Value - maximum value that Range Button can take
- Range Step - shows the step to grow the range
- Range Unit - shows how many units the range can grow to
- Range Default Value - the initially appeared number
- Currency Sign - a symbol of the input value
Now let's fill the element's fields. Range Main settings:
Range Options settings:
Here is the result of the Range Button element in the calculator form:
Show in Grand Total enabled
Show in Grand Total disabled
The result of the Range Button element will be displayed in the total summary.
The result of the Range Button element will not be displayed in the total summary.