Comment on page
The Switch Toggle element allows you to put a single-value radio button to turn on/off.
In the Element tab fundamental settings of the element can be configured. The Switch Toggle element has the following attributes in the Element tab:
- Name - Title of the element.
- Description - Description of the element.
- Allowed number of options to select - Ability to set the maximum number of available options to choose from.
- Option Label - Add options for users to choose from.
- Value or Price - Add values (only numbers) to options.
- Add New - You can add as many options as you need.
- Default Value - The default value field takes inputs after you add option values in Add Radio Options.
The Styles tab is available in the Pro version of the plugin and there you can adjust the appearance of the field. The Switch Toggle contains the following attributes in the Styles tab:
- Style - For toggle options the "Default" and "Boxed with the description" view is available.
- Box style - When the "Default" style is selected, the toggle options can be aligned with "Vertical" and "Horizontal" views.
- Style preview - A preview of the selected style will be displayed.
- Apply this toggle style to all toggle fields in this calculator - When the option is enabled selected style will be applied to all toggle elements in the calculator which is being edited.
The Switch Toggle element has the following attributes in the Settings tab:
- Currency Sign - Enable if you want to disable the currency symbol in the total summary.
- Required - Defines whether the element will be required to fill or not.
- Round Value - Enable if you want not to round the value to the whole number in the total summary.
- Hidden by Default - The element will be hidden until a corresponding condition is met.
- Show in Grand Total - Disable if you want to hide the element in Grand Total.
- Additional Classes - Add extra classes to the HTML elements to further style changes.
Let’s see an example of the Switch Toggle in the School residential payment template. It will be used for users whether they want to have insurance or not.
That’s how it will look on the user’s page: