The Toggle element allows you to put a single-value radio button to turn on/off.
The Toggle element contains the following attributes in the Main Settings tab:
- Name - Title of the element.
- Description - Description of the element.
- Allowed number of options to select - Ability to set the maximum number of available options to choose from.
- Show Currency Sign - Enable if you want to disable the currency symbol in the total summary.
- Required - Defines whether the element will be required to fill or not.
- Round Value - Enable if you want not to round value to the whole number in the total summary.
- Hidden by Default - The element will be hidden until a corresponding condition is met.
- Show in Grand Total - Disable if you want hide the element in Grand total.
- Additional Classes - Add extra classes to the HTML elements to further style changes.
The Toggle element contains the following attributes in the Options tab:
- Toggle Options - Add options with their values by clicking the Add Toggle Options button. You can add as many options as you need
That means, when you give the value to your toggle element, you cannot see the value in your calculator, but you can see it in the total summary part which is logically correct.
We set the Allowed number of options to select to 2 to allow users to select only two options:
The result of the Toggle element in the calculator form:
Show in Grand Total enabled
Show in Grand Total disabled
The result of the Toggle element will be displayed in the total summary.
The result of the Toggle element will not be displayed in the total summary.