Comment on page
The usage of the conditional system is important when you have too many logical operations. It is really easy to use this feature due to its user-friendly interface.
- 1.After choosing Calculator elements created in a calculator, only those elements will be listed in your condition area. Since this feature is dynamic, you cannot put conditions related to an element that does not exist.
- 2.You have to click just once on an element that you need and it will be shown in the working area. The chosen element has 8 connection points for chaining with other elements. Click theicon inside the element to delete this element from Conditions.
- 3.To create a connection, you need to drag a line from the selected element to the desired one. The arrow indicates that the right element depends on the left element.
All connection points of one element are equal and their position does not affect the conditions.
- 4.It is possible to create multiple connections and conditions between different elements.
- 5.You can filter and show elements that impact fields and get affected by fields.
Here is what condition options can be used with each element: