Image Radio (Pro feature)
The Image Radio element is similar to the existing Radio button element. However, the element allows you to add radio button options with a set of images for customers to choose one among them.
The Image Radio element contains the following attributes in the Main Settings tab:
- Name - Title of the element Element
- Description - Description of the element
- Show Currency Sign - Enable if you want to show the currency sign
- Required - Defines whether the element will be required to fill or not
- Round Value - Enable if you want not to round value to the whole number
- Hidden by Default - The element will be hidden until a corresponding condition is met
- Additional Classes - Add extra classes to the HTML elements to further style changes
The Radio Button element contains the following attributes in the Options tab:
- Radio Options - Add options with their values by clicking the Add Radio Options button. You can add as many options as you need
- Default Value - The default value field takes inputs after you add option values in Add Radio Options
Type of Label in Total - Choose how to display the label in the total:
Show Label without Value in Total
Show Label with Value in Total
Show Value - Displays the values of the Image Radio options.
Show Label without Value in Total - Displays the label of the Radio options and value will not be included in Total Calculations. It is useful when the field is used to create conditions.
Show Label with Value in Total - Displays the label of the Image Radio options and the value will be included in Total Calculations.