With the Dropdown element, you can insert many options into a single drop.
The Dropdown element contains the following attributes in the Main Settings tab:
- Name - Title of the element
- Description - Description of the element
- Show Currency Sign - Enable if you want to show the currency sign in total summary
- Round Value - Disable if you don't want to round value to the whole number in the total summary
- Required - Defines whether the element will be required to fill or not
- Hidden by Default - The element will be hidden until a corresponding condition is met
- Show in Grand Total - Disable if you want hide the element in Grand total.
- Additional Classes - Add extra classes to the HTML elements to further style changes
The Dropdown element contains the following attributes in the Options tab:
- Drop Down Options - Add options with their values by clicking the Add Drop Down Options button. You can add as many options as you need.
- Default Value - The default value field takes inputs after you add option values in Add Drop Down Options
Type of Label in Total - Choose how to display the label in the total:
Show Label without Value in Total
Show Label with Value in Total
Show Value - Displays the values of the Dropdown options.
Show Label without Value in Total - Displays the label of the Dropdown options and value will not be included in Total Calculations. It is useful when the field is used to create conditions.
Show Label with Value in Total - Displays the label of the Dropdown options and value will be included in Total Calculations.
Let's check by an example with its result. Main settings of Drop-down element:
Options settings of Drop-down element:
The result of the Drop-down element in the calculator form:
Show in Grand Total enabled
Show in Grand Total disabled
The result of the Drop-down element will be displayed in the total summary.
The result of the Drop-down element will not be displayed in the total summary.