Comment on page
Under the Course tab, you can change course and lesson styles, and manage some instructor activities.
- Courses Page Style - select the style for the courses page (Default, Classic, Udemy - available with Udemy addon).
- Courses tabs - select what tabs to enable for the course settings.
- Course levels - set the level of the course. Be more precise, and instead of common Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced, indicate the exact level of your course. Enter Level ID and Label and add as many levels as you want.
- Lesson Page Style - select the style for the lesson page (Default, Classic).
- Redirect to Checkout after adding to Cart - enable the option of redirecting to the checkout page after a user added a course to cart.
- Allow instructors to create new categories - if enabled instructors can add new categories for courses.
- Disable default image for course completion notification - you can disable the display of the default image that is used for notifications about course completion and upload your own file for both notifications about failed courses and passed courses.
- Allow instructors to upload video files to video lessons - if enabled, instructors can upload video files to video lessons.
We recommend you use CDN to improve the site speed and performance if you are planning to upload large video files.
- Enable related courses - allow to show related courses on the page and select the display option: by category, author or level.
- Enable Bottom Sticky Panel - allow the display of sticky bottom panel and select what to display there.
When enabled, on the course preview page you can see the bottom panel with the relevant info about the course such as - title, price, teacher, category. You decide what to display on the panel by enabling available options.