Comment on page
MS LMS > Lessons menu on the WordPress dashboard includes your Lessons list. The lessons' content can be edited with Course Builder, Gutenberg, and using one of the WPBakery or Elementor page builders depending on which one of them is installed.
MasterSttudy LMS offers four types of learning content
- Text lesson - a learning module that primarily presents information to learners through written text. Text lessons are often used to introduce new concepts or ideas, provide background information, or summarize key points.
- Video lesson - is an instructional module that consists primarily of a video as the main teaching tool. It is a type of e-learning content that can be used to deliver lectures, presentations, tutorials, or demonstrations.
- Stream lesson - allows instructors to embed a live YouTube video directly into their online course content. This can be useful for delivering lectures, hosting virtual discussions, and providing multimedia resources to students.
- Zoom lesson - a lesson that is delivered using Zoom, a popular video conferencing platform that enables real-time audio and video communication, as well as screen sharing and other collaborative features.
- Google Meet lesson - another lesson that is delivered using Google Meet, a popular video conferencing platform that enables real-time audio and video communication, as well as screen sharing and other collaborative features.
You can also add a quiz and assignment after clicking on "Add lesson".
That is how students will see each lesson type:
After adding a title for the lesson, the following fields should be filled out:
- Lesson Duration: Any information about the duration of the lesson;
- Lesson Preview: Makes the Lesson open/private for visitors;
- Lesson Frontend Description: Description of the Lesson that will be visible in the Course Curriculum;
- Lesson Materials: Files that can be used during the lesson.
When the Video lesson type is selected, additional fields appear and how to upload a video is detailed in the next section