The General tab includes common global settings.
- Main color - set the core website color.
- Secondary color - set the secondary color for the site.
- Currency symbol - specify the symbol sign for the currency used on the site.
- Currency position - set the currency position against the price.
- Thousands separator - choose what symbol you want to use to separate integer and fractional numbers with the “Thousands Separator”.
- Decimals separator - enter the symbol that you want to use as a decimal separator.
- Number of decimals - specify the number of decimals to display in prices.
- Enable WooCommerce checkout - enable checkout option using WooCommerce. Please note you need to install the WooCommerce plugin and set Cart and Checkout Pages.
- Enable Guest Checkout - when this option is enabled users can place orders without logged-in accounts, and it is required to create an account on the checkout page.
- Instructor earnings (%) - set the fee in percent that the author should pay you from his course price if selling it on your site.
- Number of free featured - set how many courses will be shown as a featured product.
- Deny instructors from accessing the admin panel - you can restrict access for instructors to the admin panel, they will be redirected to their account pages.
- Enable Preloader - adds loading animation for LMS pages and sections: