The General tab includes common global settings.
- Main color - set the core website color.
- Secondary color - set the secondary color for the site.
- Currency symbol - specify the symbol sign for the currency used on the site.
- Currency position - set the currency position against the price.
- Thousands separator - choose what symbol you want to use to separate integer and fractional numbers with the “Thousands Separator”.
- Decimals separator - enter the symbol that you want to use as a decimal separator.
- Number of decimals - specify the number of decimals to display in prices.
- Enable WooCommerce checkout - enable checkout option using WooCommerce. Please note you need to install the WooCommerce plugin and set Cart and Checkout Pages.
If you switch on “Enable WooCommerce Checkout”, the function “Payment Methods” of the theme will be disabled. Therefore, you should set up the payment method, cart page, and checkout page.
- Enable Guest Checkout - when this option is enabled users can place orders without logged-in accounts, and it is required to create an account on the checkout page.
- Instructor earnings (%) - set the fee in percent that the author should pay you from his course price if selling it on your site.
- Number of free featured - set how many courses will be shown as a featured product.
- Deny instructors from accessing the admin panel - you can restrict access for instructors to the admin panel, they will be redirected to their account pages.
- Enable Preloader - adds loading animation for LMS pages and sections: