Under the Courses tab, you can manage the settings that are mostly related to the display of the courses. Take full control and adjust the appearance.
- Import Demo Courses - you can import course demo content including quizzes and lessons.
- Courses Page - select the page that will be linked to courses.
- Courses per page - set the number of courses to display on one page.
- Сourses per row - set the number of courses to show per row.
- Courses Page Layout - choose the layout for the courses page: Grid or List.
Compare the look for Grid and List views of the courses page: Grid:
- Course card info - specify where to place the course card info: right or center.
- Course card style - select the display style for the course card.
Compare Style1 and Style 2 for course card: Style1:
- Course category parent slug - specify the parent slug.
- Courses Image size - enter the size for course image.
- Load more type - choose how to display the Load More option: via Button or through infinite scrolling.
- Enable archive filter - enable courses filtering by categories, there are 6 filters available that you can enable according to your needs: category, rating, subcategory, status, levels, price.
With this option, users can use the sidebar on the course listing page and filter the browsing depending on the chosen category. Every time applying the filter they do not need to reload the page, every change displays instantly.
Please note when the filters are enabled, the number of courses per row will be 3 by default to ensure the best look.
- Disable lazyload - disables lazyload script on the website
- Disable Featured Courses Top Block on the Course List Page - this option disables the display of the featured courses placed on the top of the course list page.
- Number of Featured Courses on Archive Page - specify the number of featured courses to display on Archive Page.