Comment on page
Email template manager — LMS addon that will help you to adjust your email messages and make them look good and clear.
To enable the addon, go to MS LMS > Addons. Find their Email manager addon and Enable it.
After enabling the addon, you can see the Email manager settings menu on the dashboard under the MS LMS section.
All outgoing Emails of the MasterStudy LMS will be sent using default Email template:
By uploading a custom logo, and background images for the header & footer you can customize the template to match general styles of the installed theme and your brand:
- Header & Footer - enables or disables header and footer part of the email.
- Logo - appears at the top center of the Email header and recommended size is 200x35 pixels, max height: 40px. File Support: jpg, .jpeg or .png.
- Header Background - Background image for the header part of the email. The .jpg, .jpeg or .png files are supported and recommended size is 700x95 pixels and max height: 100px.
- Footer Background - Background image for the footer part of the email. The .jpg, .jpeg or .png files are supported and recommended size is 700x155 pixels and max height: 160px.
- Entire Background Color - Background overlay color.
When Header & Footer is disabled Emails will be sent without Branding:
In Copyrights section you can edit content that displays footer part of the email:
By disabling Email Branding, custom HTML template with own Header & Footer can be used for each Email Templates.
On the settings page, you can find all the email templates you have on your website. By expanding them you will find some settings to adjust. You can specify the Subject and Message of the email. The templates include messages for instructors, messages regarding lessons, accounts, enterprises, orders, assignments, courses. Switch the tabs to set up the required template.
WISWIG Editor supports HTML tags and by disabling Email Branding, it is possible to add unique templates for each message.
By clicking <> button on WISWIG Editor you can add HTML template of the email:
The source code from above screenshot, generates following content:
While adding custom HTML templates, it is necessary to use shortcodes from Message section to send LMS emails properly.
User will receive exact same email with custom template:
This add-on will make sure you send literate, good-looking messages to your users.